FAMILY BIBLE ADVENTURE
with activity, movement, creativity and music. Piedmont Park holds Family Bible Adventure
annually during the summer. For five days, each evening is spent immersed in a Bible story.
The kids love it, and so do the adults who volunteer their time to staff the event.
Chair: Charlene Hawkins
Contact Charlene here.
If you volunteer with children at Piedmont Park, please take a few moments to complete Verified Volunters. Click here for instructions.
We are looking forward to Family Bible Adventure 2018 where we will travel to Babylon and learn more about Daniel's adventures. Plan now to join us July 15-19, 2018. More information coming soon!
· 2017 Family Bible Adventure's theme was Rome - Paul and the Underground Church (average of 110 kids per night)
· 2016 Vacation Bible School's theme was Egypt - Joseph's Journey from Prison to Palace (average of 120 kids per night)
· 2015 Vacation Bible School's theme was Hometown Nazareth - Where Jesus Was a Boy (average of 110 kids per night)
· 2014 Vacation Bible School's theme was Wilderness Escape - Where God Guides and Provides (average of 100 kids per night)
· 2013 Vacation Bible School's theme was Athens (average of 80+ kids per night)
· 2012 Vacation Bible School's theme was Babylon (average of 60-80 kids per night)
· 2011 Vacation Bible School's theme was Hometown Nazareth